What is an escape room?
- A timed game in which players work together to solve puzzles and riddles. The goal is to find all the clues and complete the mission at hand.
Am I really locked in a room?
- Yes, the door will be locked behind you. There will be an emergency exit button if needed, just keep in mind that use of this button will immediately end your game.
How early should I arrive?
- Everyone in the group should arrive at least 15 minutes before their game starts. There will be a waiver to sign prior to the game. You may print the waiver from the file below and bring with you. Minors will need to have a liability waiver signed if they are playing an escape game without an adult present.
What can I bring with me?
- There will be a secure place to keep your belongings during your game. Cell phones, cameras, pens, pencils, flashlights, lighters, etc. are not allowed in the game room. Everything you need to play the game will be provided.
What do I wear?
- Dress comfortable as games can at times require moderate physical activity to find clues or navigate rooms.
What if I want to only play with friends?
- If your group is less than the maximum number allowed you have the option to purchase the remaining room tickets. Otherwise the remaining room tickets will remain open for other people to reserve/purchase.
What if I have a large group?
- The rooms have a maximum capacity due to size. If you have a large group please call or email us to discuss options for game play.
Is this a good place to have a party?
- As stated above the game rooms due have a maximum capacity due to size, we also are limited due to building occupancy. We would love to discuss options for parties of less than 25. Just give us a call or shot us an email.
Do you offer hints if we get stuck?
- You will have three hints available to you during the game. You can request these hints at anytime. If you need additional hints there will be a two minute time penalty for each hint after the initial three. You will be reminded prior to the hint being given that two minutes will be subtracted from the timer.
What advice do you offer for someone who is new to escape room games?
- Have fun! Work with your team, search everywhere, touch everything and communicate what you find. Pay close attention to detail.
Can I take pictures inside the room?
- Photographs and video recording is prohibited in the game rooms. We take a lot of time setting up and designing the game rooms and do not want to spoil the game for future players. We offer souvenir photo opportunities following your game in our post game lounge.
Are the rooms scary?
- The rooms are not designed to scare you but to be suspensful.
Not finding the answers you need?
- Reach out to us directly through our Contact Us page.
- All sales are final. Tickets are nonrefundable. If you need to reschedule your game you must call 48 hours before your scheduled game time. If less than 48 hours notice is given there is a $5 rescheduling fee per ticket.
- Tickets are transferrable. You may transfer your tickets to another person. They will need to bring the confirmation sheet you received at checkout and arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled game time shown on the confirmation.
- See attached file below
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies